tirsdag 3. november 2009

Brisbane - Australia



Brisbane - Australia.


I have always wanted to travel outside of Europe, because it is very exciting to discover rest of the world. Brisbane is on the beutiful east-coast of Australia, and the population in Brisbane is almost 1.8 million people.


Fishes is something that interests me a lot, I love to discover new types. The thing I wanted to see the most is an enormous shark. I had heard something very interesting in the local news, “It is a giant shark in the sea.” A local fisherman had found a three meter big shark bitten to death by a different shark. I went to a big zoo with lots of aquariums to see a shark expert, and he said that “the monster” could be over 18 foot (six meter).

“Wow!!” I was saying inside myself.


We were diving in the ocean, the water was incredibly clean. The ocean was full of colored fishes. I and my buddy was in the water for a long time, we still didn’t see any sharks. But then I started feel, that we were not alone in the water.





Ingen kommentarer: